|Note: this software is not guaranteed to work on Windows Vista.|
The latest firmware update file for the CC-300 CORIOconsole unit is:
1. Improved functionality with C2-8000 and some bug fixes
Release note: CC-300 TV One Release Note v31.pdf
Please note that this must be used with the latest CORIO2 firmware version:
C2-7000 Series firmware updates
1T-C2 Series firmware updates
C2-1000 Series firmware updates
C2-2000 / C2-2000A Series firmware updates
C2-8000 firmware updates
1. Compatibility with version 71 C2-7000 firmware
2. Compatibility with new CORIO2 units (1T-C2 & C2-1000 range)
1. Full Calypso integration. See manual for further details.
2. Added Standby feature added to the system menu, pressing the 'Take' button will switch the unit back on.
3. General communications improvements, including better error messages.
4. Auto IP detection for Scalers (and Calypso boxes if fitted with appropriate firmware).
5. Manufacturer option has been added to the config menu, this is used to decide what action to take when the connect button is pressed, defaults to TV One.
6. Bug fixed relating to key-locking.
7. T-bar operation improvement.
1. Improved network (TCP/IP) responsiveness.
2. RS232 connection time-out is now 5 seconds.
3. Improved keyboard responsiveness.
First public release.