|For: 1T-C2-100, 1T-C2-150, 1T-C2-200, 1T-C2-250, 1T-C2-400|
(Also see 1T-C2-511 & 1T-C2-520 firmware updates)
Note: this software is not guaranteed to work on Windows Vista.
Firmware version 265: c15_1t_c2_v265.exe
What happens when a firmware update is performed on a CORIO unit?
1. Changed 'cut' transition code to freeze last image and wait until new source is ready.
2. Improved color-space conversion between BT.601 and BT.709 (SD / HD video resolutions).
3. Improved black & color levels on all units.
4. Added black level control (0 or 7.5 IRE) for YUV inputs.
5. Fixed RS232 control of analog sync types.
6. Greatly improved motion compensation system.
7. Added support for 1080i YPbPr / SDI sources in motion compensation system.
8. Added noise reduction system for CV / YC / 1080i YPbPr inputs.
9. Added 'Frame / bob' method to de-interlacing system.
10. Added AMX Beacon to all units.
11. Added Aspect correct menu to allow for automatic aspect ration correction - in Adjust sources.
12. Faster input source switching, especially for RGB/YUV inputs.
Known Issues :
NB: If using the CC-300 with this unit, you must upgrade to the latest firmware: CC-300 CORIOconsole firmware updates
Please also see C2-160, C2-260, C2-1000, C2-2000, C2-3000, 1T-C2, C2-7000 Series Windows Control Panel software (WCP) for the latest version.
The above is a self-extracting file which includes the firmware data file, plus the firmware programmer. You will need a serial cable (D9 plug to socket) and a spare COM / RS232 port on your computer.
Version 185: c15_1t_c2_1.0.45_v185.exe
1. Improved YPbPr HD output levels
2. Added H/V Crop feature, to ease conversion of different aspect ratios
3. Added pixel-accurate selection of 'input' and 'output' window for specialized applications (set Aspect adjust to Pixel)
4. Added Presets to all units (some require 'Advanced menus' set to 'On' in System menu). Allows storage of 10 different Output/Window/Keyer settings.
5. Genlock and Lock&Mix are temporarily disabled when the lock source is removed or is not stable.
6. New RS232 function to indicate when a video source is lost.
7. Max fade level % added to all units with overlay abilities.
8. Diagonal interpolation added to all up-scalers with overlay abilities - improves de-interlacing of moving images.
Changes since previous version:
1. Increased button hold time for Factory Reset using RESTORE button to 5 seconds (was less than 1 second).
2. Changed adjusting routine so that brackets stop flashing (i.e. can no longer adjust) after 20 seconds of inactivity.
3. Added menu item for 'Aspect change'.
4. Added in menu item for units with RGB input but no m.comp to allow selection between 'Normal' and 'Auto' De-int for 1080i input.
5. CC-300 buttons are now programmable from the C2 scaler it's attached to.
6. Added 'On source loss' to 'Adjust sources' menu, so that user can define what should happen when a source is lost. Default is blue screen. This replaces the 'De-glitch' menu item in 'Adjust windows'.
Added to / altered resolution database file. Interlaced resolutions now show as field rate and not frame rate. (e.g. 1920x1080i 29.97Hz now shows as 1920x1080i 59.94Hz.)
7. Sync type (analog on C2-7000 series) is now stored with each resolution, with HD resolutions defaulting to tlYUV.
8. Increased allowable jitter for CV/YC inputs - fixes issue with VHS inputs.
9. Improved black-level clamping for HD component input / output.
10. Made all down-convertors default to 90% size, when shrink is off.
Version 146: c15_1t_c2_1.0.45_v146.exe
1. Fixed issue where CC-300 initial connection might cause problems.
2. Fixed CC-300 issue where negative numbers were not always allowed for.
3. Fixed CC-300 issue where blanking button did not always blank the correct output.
4. Improved motion compensation - better sensitivity to fast motion.
5. Eliminated occasional pixel sparkle when shrinking CV/YC video to low size on high resolution output.
6. Added 'RGB1 termination' option in System menu for units with PC/HD Loop output.
Version 120: c15_1t_c2_1.0.44_v120.exe
1. Made Lock H/V shift item accessible when in Lock & Mix mode as well as Genlock mode.
2. Added advanced field swap / line offset adjustment to Adjust source (set Advanced menus = On)
3. Fixed bug where tlYUV setting for HD outputs did not restore on power-up if saved.
4. Stopped non-overlay units reacting to MODE button on infra-red remote control.
Version 96: c15_1t_c2_1.0.44_v96.exe
1. Low-resolution interlaced input into 1T-C2-100 improved.
2. Added 'Output type' (sync) menu item that was not present.
3. Added SECAM input option (in Adjust sources) on relevant 1T-C2 units.
4. Improved CV/YC up-scaled quality on 1T-C2-200/250.
5. Improved CV/YC output quality on 1T-C2-100/150.
6. Improved sync separation for YPbPr HD sources on all units.
7. Improved analog sync (RGBHV, YPbPr, YUV, etc.) input detection.
8. Full sub-carrier locking now present on 1T-C2-150.
9. Missing CV/YC inputs now reported as 'Not valid' instead of PAL or NTSC.
10. Removed vertical line at left edge of NTSC output on 1T-C2-100/150.
11. Added SECAM output to 1T-C2-100/150.
12. Reduced jitter visible on very high resolution (UXGA and above) analog RGBHV inputs.
13. RGB input now more jitter-tolerant.
Version 79: c15_1t_c2_1.0.44_v79.exe
First public release.