|Firmware updates are issued to add new features, or to fix known issues on units.|
The following things are reset when a firmware update occurs:
1. All saved non-volatile settings are put back to factory defaults.
2. All custom resolutions are erased.
3. Resolutions are put back to factory defaults.
4. All Presets are put back to factory defaults.
5. All Macros are erased.
6. All Logos are erased and replaced with factory defaults.
7. All Testcards are erased and replaced with factory defaults.
The following are NOT affected by a firmware update:
1. Pay-per-feature upgrades (e.g C2-3350/3360).
To try and preserve your settings before performing a firmware update, it is possible to 'save' your current settings using the CORIOtools Suite. After the firmware update, these can then be 'loaded' back into the unit.
CORIOtools Suite - C2 Control Software